|Name:||Innovation and leadership in women's management practices|
|Dates:||30 from May to 27 from July of 2019|
130 hours (90 classroom hours, 3 hours tutoring, 37 hours self-employment)
Each module will have a duration of 3 days with a face-to-face mode and in withdrawal format.
Location: Santa Bárbara and Estancia Rosario
- Executive Director of the Ecuadorian Consortium for Social Responsibility CERES
- Extensive experience in organizational management, sustainability, inter-institutional relations.
- Lecturer, speaker and trainer in various national and international events.
- Corporate manager of projects and technology
- Experience in transformation of business challenges in technological solutions and services.
- 20 years of experience in sales consulting, service delivery and project management in financial institutions, manufacturing, mass consumption, retail and air transportation; of companies in Latin America.
- Consulting Manager in Sustainable Development Ecuador
- Has more than 12 years of experience in issues related to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development.
- Has worked for public and private companies
- Has Harvard Executive Education for Sustainability Leadership, Harvard University Massachusetts - USA
- She is the national coordinator of the PreViMujer Program -Prevention of violence against women- of the German Technical Cooperation GIZ.
- Co-founder of the Youth Political Coordinator for Gender Equity in 1996.
- National consultant and specialist in Gender and women's rights.
- Professor in the Department of Clinical Psychology at the University of Azuay,
- Academic Vice-Rector of the University of Azuay.
- Ph.D. at the University of Salamanca, Spain Extraordinary Doctorate Award
- Has conducted research in the areas of neuropsychology, violence and education.
- Founder and CEO of Sonder - Studios
- Competitiveness and Innvocation Director at Asobanca Ecuador
- Manager of Commercial Innovation at Royal Bank of Scotland
- Executive Director of the Ecuador chapter of the Family Business Network (FBN)
- President of the Board of Directors of the American School of Quito.
- Board Member of Edimca
- Chairman of the Board of Medford SA
|INNOVA Catalan Company|
- The methodology of Organizational Transnovation®, created and developed by the Institute, addresses the organization as a complex reality that takes into account its techno-structural, psycho-social, political and strategic-existential dimensions.
- The Organizational Transnovation and Leadership has sources such as: the humanist approach, Freire's theory of knowledge and Bateson's learning, the co-development approach, the contributions of the analytical tradition and the socio-technical and viable systems perspectives.
|Joan Roma I Vergés|
- President of the Innova Institute
- Author of several articles on new organizational models and their application,
- Experience in the implementation of new organizational forms of the public and private sector.
- Advises different politicians and senior managers in their leadership role.
|Jaume Benavent Guard|
- Project Director of the Innova Institute
- As a consultant, he accompanies, among others, family-owned companies and management teams of professional organizations.
|Sandra Carrau Pascual|
- Partner-Consultant of the Innova Institute
- Associate Director of the Cycle "Bion en las Organizaciones" and Co-Director of the Seminar "Organizing in collaboration: learning through experience"
|David Sierra Lozano|
- Innova Partner-Consultant
- Advises managers in the leadership role.
- As an organization consultant, participates in Shared Strategic Vision Creation Programs and in the development of the "Systemic Contributions Methodology" for companies in organizational innovation processes.